Certain features of our Services may allow you to post, upload, transmit, or submit certain materials, content, information or ideas (“Your Content”) to Groupe SEB USA or other users and persons, including but not limited to your product reviews.
Your Grant of License to Groupe SEB USA for Your Content. Except for your user information required to be provided in connection with your account, we do not ask for, nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret, or proprietary information from you through the Services, by e-mail or in any other way. By posting, uploading, transmitting, submitting or otherwise making available Your Content to us through the Services, you:
- Represent and warrant that Your Content is original to you, that you own or otherwise control all rights in Your Content, or that you have the rights necessary to grant to use the license to Your Content, and that Your Content does not violate any rights, including the rights of privacy, of any party and does not otherwise violate the law.
- Grant to us and our affiliates a world-wide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable, assignable and fully sub-licensable right and license, to copy, reproduce, edit, modify, distribute, transmit, translate, display, perform, publish, sell, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use Your Content, for any purpose that we may choose, in our sole discretion, and through any means or media, whether now existing or subsequently developed, and without any compensation to you or any third party (it being understood that the foregoing shall include the right to exploit any and all intellectual property or proprietary rights in Your Content including, without limitation, rights protected under applicable copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent and other laws throughout the world). IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, DO NOT SHARE, SUBMIT OR POST YOUR CONTENT ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES.
Our Rights. With respect to Your Content, we maintain the right to:
- Remove or refuse to display or otherwise distribute any of Your Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material submitted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone submitting any materials on or through the Services.
We do not undertake to review all materials before they are submitted on the Services or distributed by other means, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been submitted or distributed. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party.
Content Standards. The following content standards apply to any and all of Your Content provided on or in connection with the Services. Your Content must in its entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Furthermore, Your Content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, discriminatory, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for Your Content and you, not Groupe SEB USA, have full responsibility for such content including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.